I used the same recipe as her's.. So here is the recipe:
1 cup room temp water
2 tsp.(2 pkg(each 14 oz)) Active Dry Yeast
2 Tbsp. Sugar
2 Tbsp. Vegetable(or) any cooking Oil
1 tsp Salt
2 cups All Purpose Flour
- Dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water.. (If water is too hot it would kill the yeast resulting in unrised dough).. So be sure the water is at room temp.
- Allow yeast to rise for 15 min. The yeast mixture would turn frosty
- Mix all other (Flour,Salt,and Oil) ingredients
- Add yeast mixture and make dough gently since yeast is live culture.
- Make sure you knead the dough really well.. 10 to 15 minutes
- Cover the dough let rise until doubled in size, about 1 hr.
- Punch dough down; Cover it and let rise until doubled in size,about 1 hr again.
- Keep dough in Bread/Loaf pan and allow it to rise to double the volume again.
- Bake for 35 to 45 min in a preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven.
- Remove from pan. Cool on wire rack.
Enjoy tasty fresh home made bread..