1 onion finely chopped
1 tsp garlic paste
2 tsp tandoori masala
2 tsp red chilly powder
1 tsp sugar
salt to taste
2 tbsp butter
1/2 cup cream
chopped cilantro for garnishing
- Heat butter in a pan. Add the onions and garlic and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree and cook until oil separates on slow flame.
- Add the tandoori masala, salt, sugar, red chilly powder, cream. Mix well.
- Remove from fire and allow to cool .
- Blend to make a smooth gravy.
Before serving boil the gravy and then gently fold in the grilled paneer and vegetable pieces ( refer paneer tikka post http://chutneys-sumathi.blogspot.com/2009/02/tandoori-paneer-tikka.html ) and let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
Garnish with cilantro and serve hot with rice, Naan, or parathas.